Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ultimate Landscape Lighting Design Options

One thing I have always said is that there are never too many options when it comes to great outdoor lighting design.  A great design requires at least three different light levels and at least a couple of different beam spreads.  It also requires proper placement of the fixtures.

My friends at CAST lighting sent me a sample of their Impressionist Series of fixtures to take for a test drive and I must say that I am duly impressed.  Here is a short video from CAST that explains what this product can do.

CAST

CAST lighting produces a very high quality product that we are proud to use in some of our projects.

In the hands of a qualified outdoor lighting designer, by being able to set each fixture to a different light output level and also change its beam spread, we can create the ultimate outdoor lighting system for a home or business.

Does this sound like a lighting system that you would want for your property?  Drop us a note and we’ll schedule an appointment with you.  info@night-scenes.com

4 comments:

  1. There are never too many design options, I agree! Landscape lighting is incredible if it has the right design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Bruce. Those who limit themselves in design options are short changing the client.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for mentioning CAST and our new Impressionist Series. It's an honor to be acknowleged by one of the industry's top pros!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad to Steve, it's an "impressive" system!

      Delete