Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The AOLP (Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals) at the IA Show.

aolp logo - blue

I really lucked out this year! It just so happens that the Irrigation Association Show is in Austin, Texas this year and I get the privilege of representing the Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals at the show. The Irrigation Association is kind enough to provide booth space for not-for-profit associations that have some kind of tie-in to their group and since a lot of irrigators install lighting, the AOLP fits in.

This show moves all over the country and last year it was in San Diego, California. Luckily the AOLP had a couple of members who were willing to take some time to man the booth for us. I keep saying us because I am also privileged to be serving my second term as the AOLP president so when I say we, I mean the AOLP. (I don’t want to confuse anyone).

We’ll be sure to take some pictures and make some posts from the show.

So, if you are in the outdoor lighting industry and you plan to attend the IA show in Austin, please drop by and say hello. I’d really like to meet you and maybe even “enlighten” you about the Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment